Werewolf Isn’t Quite Staying True To Herself Yet
Werewolf Stays True to Herself is coming along quite nicely. Astute readers might have already spotted our titular werewolf in a cameo appearance in a previous story. No hints! See if you can pick her out!
It’s a fun story. It’s entertaining, but… She’s not really ‘staying true to herself’ yet.
But I have a few plans for ways that she could!
1) Suddenly popular after blossoming over the summer, she must remember who her true friends are.
2) Her parents’ old fashioned orthodox werewolf ways are publicly embarrassing her, but she has to remember that her parents love her and will always be there for her.
3) Her new boyfriend is pressuring her to go too far. She needs to respect herself enough to pass on her advances.
That’s cute, right? What are same ways that you’ve stayed true to yourself?
As always, if you’d like to get started with the Monster Exchange Program series, you can pick up issue 1, Blob Fits In, by clicking here!
- Book release! (ridingwiththetopdown.wordpress.com)
- Freaky Frankenstein (Digital Single) (darkasylumstudios.wordpress.com)
- Skittles Makes It OK to Touch A Zombie, A Werewolf and A Boob (adrants.com)